No products added!
Benefits and Usage
- The special abrasive mix exfoliates gently
- Accelerates skin desquamation for a beautiful skin
- Mild fruit acids benefit the loosening of the dead skin cells
- Refines and evens the skin structure
- Activates the regeneration of the cells
Purifying Amber Peeling
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of Amber Peeling on dry face, neck and neckline. Massage softly and without pressure, avoiding strictly eye and lip areas. As an option you could wet your hands a little so that the Peeling will become slightly creamier. Wash it off with lots of lukewarm water.
Do not use peelings with exfoliating particles on open, inflamed pustules (the particles could enter the open pustules). On inflamed skin, massage in gently and leave for only a short time. In the salon, Purifying Peeling may be used with or without steam. Purifying Peeling can be emulsified with the brush.